Landing not recorded

Not sure if it’s a known issue, however I done a flight yesterday from Vienna to London Heathrow and upon landing the “landing count” didn’t change and Remained on 0.

Any thoughts why this could be?

1 Like

Hi there!

The current landing criteria is the following;

• No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
  • Touchdown has to be on a runway for a few seconds
  • At least one main gear (not one wheel) touching the ground
  • Ground speed must be above 10kts

Can you confirm that all items listed in the above criteria were met?

6 Likes

Hi thanks for the swift reply…yes all above criteria was met.

Hey! It is possible that it’s some sort of delay in the system. I wouldn’t be surprised if your totally landing count has gone up but lagged behind a bit during that flight.

1 Like

Quite possibly…I know the landing count on screen didn’t change by the time I taxied to gate which has never done before so though it was worth feeding back .

See how in the top right-hand corner, there is a red circle with an exclamation mark in it? That would mean that something was wrong with your connection at the time.

2 Likes

Yes? Could this be the problem?

Maybe. Could you go to your pilot stats and check how many landings you have? Then try doing a few touch and go’s to see if we can narrow this down to your connection. While flying, check to see if that red circle is present.

2 Likes

But I was receiving ATC comms right the was through TIL I parked up at gate. Surely if there was a connection issue I wouldnt get that?

Well, ATC would have to do with your connection to the live server. The landing counter could be related to the API, I believe. The red circle might indicate an issue with the API, since API is included in the top right-hand network/server menu.

Hopefully someone who knows more about this stuff will be able to swing by.

4 Likes

Are you able to load the replay file of that specific flight?

I often find that if I land slightly out of the white lines the landing doesn’t count - did you land in the middle of the runway?

Hello!

I have the same problem today.

BTW, it wasn’t my best landing but I follow with the same number of landings.

My motivation, flying more so I don’t have any problem if it won’t count.

Tomorrow I’ll try to share my replay.

Regards.

Pelayo

• Put landing count in the bottom bar and watch it go from 0 to 1 before exiting.
  • Make sure you are looking at total landing and not the 90 day.
  • Follow other guidelines for landings. On a runways, exited the app, etc.
  • You must be on a live server. Doing a flight on solo do not count.
  • In some cases you may need to do a flight after for it to sync up.
3 Likes

Advise has been given. If the issue persists please let us know.