Landing Lights [Duplicate Topic]

Hello this is my first post and if this is the wrong section Im sorry.

I like to fly in the night but taxiing is a bit hard without landing lights. I mean they are in the game but basically useless.
Implementing real landing lights that work will be really good feature. (im assuming its kind of hard to add something like that right ?)

There is already a feature request for taxiway lights go vote for it :)
Link:

I will change this topic category to #features

Please look at this topic, it shows how to properly use Landing & Strobes, if you would like taxi lights to be implemented please look at the topic linked above by Daniel and give it a vote.
Kind regards,
Chief305.

But there already is one…

That’s why I put in brackets duplicate topic

Didn’t see that sorry :)

Hello!
Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but it is considered what we call a Feature Request. In order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).
Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.
Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

No worries, I actually changed it as you replied to me :)

I think you accidentally replied to me… but no biggie :)