Landing Gear

I tried to simulate a gear failure by retracting the landing gear on short final.
After the (successful) landing, I realized that the landing gear was stick in a half-retracted state.
Has this happened to anyone else?

sorry if this is an unnecessary topic

It’s not a common occurrence, but it has happened to me often, unsure why to be honest.

3 Likes

Yes, and if you want tutorials go to Infinite Flights YouTube Channel!

Other wise really not nessary.

Thank you!

2 Likes

From looking at previous bug reports, this issue has occurred to other people too so don’t get worried that it is only you! I’m sure this will be fixed in the next update :)

1 Like

This is caused by you pausing the game or coming out of the app during the retracting process.

This is not a support bug as you said, moving to general.

6 Likes

If this is a bug report or issue you’re trying to report, please also include your device model, software, and infinite flight version. I would suggest if you want to try to simulate a gear failure, retract your gear before short final. This is most likely a glitch, as you gotten the landing gear in 'suspended animation" or stuck

1 Like

Thanks for all the answers guys! I personally think that the half-retracted gear looks pretty cool ;)

I’m sure it will. This happened to me when I did a UPS flight in So Cal. 😂 You’re not the only one.

1 Like