Landing gear tilt

@HairlineAirlines all I want to sat…

1 Like

You are such a trouble maker.

3 Likes

Seriously… dude, not cool…

1 Like

Guys calm down, what I meant is that I dislike the larger planes compared to the smaller planes because when the larger planes have no gear tilt, it makes the landings way different compared to real life.

@matt I LOVE your simulator, I have spent around $200 on it and play it everyday, trust me, nothing will stop me from playing this, I was just saying I didn’t like the larger planes as much as I would because we have no gear tilt yet. I know how hard it is the code and design things, it’s a long painful process with a lot of failure and frustration. I respect you devs a lot.

9 Likes

I know what you mean to, I’ve always dreaded not having gear tilt on the 747,767,777, a330, and especially the a346. These planes without look so weird. And people who are being ignorant to him need to calm down, he’s not saying he hates the app. Not having gear tilt is taking out the “experience”

4 Likes

If we get landing gear tilt please simulate jammed landing gears.

2 Likes

This was the best post I’ve ever read in the Infinite Flight community, no joke

4 Likes

In a Cessna perhaps? Skyhawk perhaps? If you stalk him a lot, then you should know :)) I just happened to see his video in my Suggested list :P

1 Like

Haha people are to focused on a little tilt… their minds will be taken off of it after the next update ;)

2 Likes

The Devs tried to ignore your comment, they do that when anyone ask for landing gear tilt be it Facebook or wherever. But with landing gear tilt it’ll be one of the very top and best flight simulator but I guess they don’t care.

2 Likes

They do care mate. I don’t think they’re just ignoring Landing Gear Tilt.
They know that many people want it and they also know that it’s a great feature.
They are probably trying there best.

4 Likes

And all we can do is sit back and wait. Especially having over 50 likes it is a high priority.

4 Likes

Bumping this up. Love to see this in IF. Hope to see this one day.

4 Likes

B787 rework, Wingflex
A330 rework, Gear Tilt? 🤔

8 Likes

Is the A330 rework confirmed @InfiniteFlightPlays?

Nope it’s not

There’s no context

imagine the A330/A340 with Gear Tilt😍😍😍

2 Likes
  • i would love this
  • i don`t want this

0 voters

Who wouldn’t want landing gear tilt? Lol I don’t really care when I get it, it would just be a nice feature to have.

1 Like