Landing gear tilt

Same to you, don’t be calling someone’s flight simulator X-Pain because I don’t know what they did to you and you also wouldn’t be happy if someone called infinite flight infinite fail.

1 Like

Infinite flight fail doesn’t fit try infinite fail.

1 Like

Maybe you didn’t get my sentence right, I said you wouldn’t be happy if someone calls infinite flight “infinite fail” I never said infinite flight fail.

Back on topic now lol.

1 Like

Not ignoring it, they’ve got enough on their hands for the moment. They’ll need a break after the big 787 update! Plus I’m sure it is somewhere on their to do list.

2 Likes

They said they want Gear Tilt too but it’s not easy

Yeah they said in early 2015 on facebook that they would put smoke when landing but it never happened??

1 Like

I heard it’s because of Apple requiring all apps to be from 32 bit to 64 bit(or other way around)

1 Like

All apple 32 bit Devices are supposedly being dropped with iOS 10 (except iPad 4 and iPhone 5-5C)

but there is some tilt on the B787 Dreamliner…

*though not thought ;-)

Retract or you mean extend…there is a difference…cause when the gear is extended you do see movement of the gear being slightly tilted…i guess the same is for when it RETRACTS

It’s tilted slightly but that’s not how it’s supposed to tilt

1 Like

The reason you see a form of gear tilt in the 787 is because the way the gear is programed to retract in the sim. You can hear more about this in the FlightCast Podcast with Philipe here. That’s nothing really to do with gear tilt. Regarding your talk about landing smoke, that is completely unrelated to this thread, but to answer your question, they made a statement after the proposed release date of it, saying it will be postponed without date because of major bugs and many other issues with it

1 Like

I would love this and it needs to happen along with global flight because landings would be wayyyyyyyyy softer 🤔

2 Likes

Sorry, I had to. ;)

6 Likes

According to one of the flightcast episodes the landing gear system is essentially the same as on the first planes, so adding tilt would require reprogramming the landing gear system.

It’s due to them running into a problem. They did make an attempt to do so though.

2 Likes

would really love to have this
adds another level to realism though actually developing this would be complicated

2 Likes