Landing Gear glitch.

Sometimes when I’m controlling, when I look at some airplanes with the tower view, their forward landing Gear is purple.
Can anyone help me? It’s a little annoying.
(Haven’t find any topic about that so sorry if that’s a duplicate.)

Can you please provide a screenshot? Also, is it any aircraft in particular?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t provide any.
I see that mostly on the Three-engine planes.

2 Likes

Next time you control, provide the screenshot.

Unfortunately we are unable to help remedy the situation without more information.

Your device, software and IF versions are the start.

Moving on, does this happen once you’ve been controlling for a certain period of time? Does it happen straight away or after am hour or so?

Have you tried clearing the scenery cache to help free up some memory?

Have you tried a software reinstallation?

Try the above, if that doesn’t fix it then I’m not really sure where else we can go with it.

1 Like

I’ll provide a screenshot the next time I promise.
I’m using a Huawei P10 Lite, android 8 Oreo, and the last version of IF.
It happens sometimes. Just sometimes.
I did everything but reinstall IF.
The next time, I’ll screenshot.
Thanks.

2 Likes

If it only happens sometimes, I would suggest it’s a device issue rather than software. A software but would be prevalent the majority of the time (although I’m no expert).

With that being the case, instead of screenshotting it. Time it. Work out how far into the session it occurs and whether there is a common window. I would highly recommend, once you see it begin to clear your scenery cache to help free up some RAM as this could well be the issue.

1 Like

As controller I see sometimes the same. I have seen aircrafts taxiing with no gear at all. Looks weird. Bit It doesnt bother me much.
I have found that after I close the app, clear my device memory and try again, the problem is gone.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s a glitch with the LOD changes that were made a few updates back.

It happened again and clear the scenery cache helped. Thanks.

i saw this. its due to low storage…

1 Like

And I’ve got low storage. Thanks.

1 Like

welcome :)

1 Like