Landing doesnt count

Hi,
Today I renewed my subscription and I also made a direct flight on the casual server, as it is the only one I can use. However, my landing didn’t count. . . How am I supposed to go up in the rating/Grade?

The following landing criteria is as followed:

• No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
  • Touchdown has to be on a runway
  • At least one main gear (not steering wheel) touching the ground
  • Ground speed must be above 10kts
  • Landing must be did on a live server

If you follow these criteria, your landings should be added

Or do you mean that you had landings but they are all gone?

In the description of Casual Server is written, that flying doesn’t have an effect on your grade/stats. Could that be a reason?

@Robin3 it said “Freely without affecting there grade/stats” that means you can’t get a Level 1, 2 or 3 violation so nothing will affect your grades. But you will always be able to gain XP, Flight Time and Landings when connected to a live server.

Do you have a stable internet connection?

If it isn’t, it’s probably because I didn’t land in the middle of the runway, but on the asphalt next to the strip. I’m probably something out of practice:D

I have edited my post :)

I have seen that :D

@Robin3 if you have followed the criteria, have a good internet connection and land in this zone: (and up and down the runway. You know what I mean) Screenshot_20200612-215732

Maybe you can have a look at the replay? Is it possible to share them via this forum?

I would be happy to look at it :)

Ok great, but It will take some minutes, I need to do something else first :D

Sure thing :)

Sometimes it will take a bit for it to update in the app itself, a simple app restart should help in those cases.

Does it work?

Have you restarted your app and checked to see if your landings were counted?

@Thunderbolt

@Robin3 you need to land on the runway.

1 Like

I did, still 0 Landings

Ok 😂 almost made it… Has it always been like this? Or is that new?

It has always been like that… a plane takeoff and lands on a runway in the real world. So why not in Infinite Flight…

1 Like