Landing count problem

So I want to get my 180 landings in 90 days for.my Grade 5 Pilot achievement but im now at 130 but I use to have 135 but it just seems every time I go into the app.my landing per 90 days just gets less .

Depieved landings that are more than three months away no longer count in there. That’s why the landings are getting fewer again. You just have to fly a few patterns :)

This is because after 90 days the landings that you did on one day will expire. Basically every time you do a landing, it counts to your total, 90 days later they expire and are no longer counted. Keep flying and getting those landings, you will be Grade 5 in no time!

It is hard tho because what happens for example I get on the dot 180 landings and the next day I go on the app it is down to 178 landings again and I lose my Grade 5 again.

1 Like

That’s how it is unfortunately. Just keep doing landings 🙂

Grade 5 is meant to be something that is hard to keep. You just have to keep flying, each and every day.

Ohhh I see so its normal for the count to go down every day.

1 Like

Yep! It’s a challenge for you. It’s so you don’t get bored with the game, you have something to look forward to. 😉

1 Like

If you played IF 90 days ago and made a few landings, then yes

Reminds me there’s going to be 100 landings expire in a few days 👀

Ohhh I see because I was getting worried so it changed.

No its still in my 90 days thar the numbers are dropping

Yeahhhh im gonna have to do a lot of landings to get grade 5 so you can lose grades if u dont land

1 Like

You also have to give the following things, because otherwise landings do not count and you have done for free:

• No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
  • Touchdown has to be on a runway
  • At least one main gear (not front wheel) touching the ground
  • Ground speed must be above 10kts
  • Landing must be done on a live server

I do all of those but the 90 days landings are getting lesss every day

Well you shouldn’t just aim for Grade 5! It’s not all about the grade 😉

No issue with the landing count, and we are starting to repeat ourselves here.

1 Like