Landing Count Dropping Like Flies (excuse the pun)

At the beginning of the week i had a landing count around 347 in the last 90 days… I have been landing an average of 3 times a day, yet this AM it says 289… ? Every time I log on it’s dropped again…Something strange is happening…?

3 Likes

Not strange!as you said the last 90days seems the 91th day is wearing off the count!so logically that makes it to decrease…seems your landings were more earlier and are now expiring…! You better increase your landings for a nice record in the near future

4 Likes

It’s every time i log on… i’ve logged on three times so far today… it started at 294, 2nd time it was 289, now it said 287… so how is that working?

Well i guess it expires by hours XD 90×24 each hour you lose goes with its landings so the 2161th hour isn’t counted in this case…Nuh! Don’t let me take it to minutes and seconds…anyway the server does that all i guess

It still makes no sense, for two years it’s a steady one or two a day depending… but by the hour…?.. that i’ve never seen…

Well…that’s beyond my explaination Trust me!I’ve tried maybe the devs can help…i have no clue whatsoever Now!!

1 Like

Wait for David to view the topic :)

Wait!one last question…?Does the Total landing count reduce?

thats a good question… not sure… i’ll keep an eye on that

You better…if it still does then know there’s a serious problem!And btw [quote=“Knellered, post:6, topic:46013”]
for two years it’s a steady one or two a day depending… but by the hour…?.. that i’ve never seen
[/quote]

I think this is the time the server was updating itself so…Anyway they’ll provide a better/best answer!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.