Landing Competition in St Maarten (Stand a chance to be on YT)

Hey all!
Im DerpCakeFlies, I am a YTber with 63 subs as of 22/8/18
I am planning to organise a landing event at Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM/ TNCM) with any aircraft or livery! I will be recording the landings and I will be reviewing the clips and the Top 10 landings will get a shoutout in the highlights vid and 1 vid in the future!

The event will be on 31 August 2018 and start at 8p.m. SGT (1200Z)
Landing slots will be every 2min , you may reserve at most 3 slots out of the 15 slots ( Must be every alternate slot)

Slots : (SGT Time)
7:55pm --DerpCakeFlies (Inagural Landing)
8:00pm ----
8:02pm----
8:04pm----
8:06pm ----
8:08pm ----
8:10 PM ----
8:12pm ----
8:14pm ----
8:16pm ----
8:18pm ----
8:20pm —
8:22PM ----
8:24pm —
8:26pm -----
8:28pm -----
8:30pm ----

DM me or reply to this thread to reserve a slot (s)

You must be TL2 to post and make events

1 Like

Welcome

We appreciate your post today, but unfortunately in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories,you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2-Member)

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator, regular or staff member if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks the help and understanding!!

What do user trust levels do

A beginners guide to the forum

Welcome to the infinite flight community

General forum guidelines

1 Like

oh…ok ty! Sorry about that!

Once you become TL2 or, member, you can make this event again!

1 Like

Can you help me delete the post ? ty

A moderator will close this

2 Likes

Anyways , is what do you think of the timing, pls let me know so I know if the timing is ok for when i post next time!

Dylan, just go ahead and flag it. There is no need to tag a moderator here :)

2 Likes