Landing Compeition Participants/Virtual Airlines

I want everyone to be involved and to be able to see that there are many great pilots throughout the fleet of infinite flight πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

2 Likes

I thought this was gonna be an event because of the name lol

1 Like

It is going to be an event for this evening if we get enough people involved πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

1 Like

You can also ask to fly certain aircrafts with no autoland features to qualify.

1 Like

That will be included bro thanks for the info πŸ‘ŠπŸ» Are you coming by if we have enough? πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

1 Like

Sorry, but to plan event you have to follow topic rules.

I will! if im up in that time, hope many turn ups.

1 Like

Not sure that it will have many people because it will be today. Usually it take few days or even weeks to get enough participants.

If I’m honest I don’t really want it as an event on here as the airport could get flooded with people not in the competition plus I’d need a clear airport which is quiet so the pattern work can be done without interruption πŸ‘ŠπŸ» Everybody if they put there names above at the description I’ve edited and virtual airlines post there’s too then we know who will be joining us πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

You can organize this event on Expert Server, where people will follow the rules. Many Virtual Airlines prefer to fly and organize events on Expert because of its strict organization. This event can be so potential and popular that you can have the support of IFATC. But first you need to plan the details, make an involving thread, etc.

1 Like

Would you be able to help me please we can discuss this further I’ll PM you

1 Like

Sure! Let’s do this.

1 Like

I’ve messaged you bro πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

What aircraft will LOT use?
Can it be the 787-8 Dreamliner?

1 Like

Both airlines can use there desired aircraft if the aircraft is not available in there livery πŸ‘ŠπŸ» But all aircraft chosen must be the same aircraft in throughout there fleet πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

1 Like

There is a lot challenging airports for competition like LOWI, KDCA - river approach, NZQN and more.

3 Likes

Thanks bro would you like to be added to the pilot wars list and participate? 😊

1 Like

If I dare I’ll fly with LOT VA :)

1 Like

Haha great choice πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Best of luck everyone!

2 Likes