Landing and taxi lights

@infiniteflight im aware that project metal is (hopefully) coming out soon. I was recently playing and realised how dim the landing, taxi and strobe lights are. I thing a cool addition to the game is the reflection of landing, strobe and taxi lights onto the ground at night and in dim lighting, and especially, the reflection of Landing lights on the engines. Just an idea, though it would be awesome!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t count on it

Hey there! Welcome back! Feel free to show your support in the following feature requests.

2 Likes

hopefully man!!

1 Like

Key word

1 Like

Not quite a key word actually. It has been said in the original blog post that this is one of the things they’d like to do when it’s finished, it was also said in the happy holidays post that several things that will have a big impact on the sim are in development, and to add to that, the co-founder of Infinite Flight had shown his lighting experiments on twitter. So yeah, it looks like it will come in the next few years, it’s just not known when

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.