[LANDED] Sunset Transcontinental Flight @ KLAX - 272100ZAPR19

• Aircraft and Livery: Delta—Boeing 737-800, 747-400, 757-200, 777-200LR, or 787-8

• Route: KLAX-KJFK

• Time of Departure: 2100Z

• Server: Training

• Additional Information: As traffic is busy in Los Angeles on Training Server, unless we line up single-file and taxi together, we might get separated. Be sure to request runway 6L/6R.
    It is okay if you get separated from me (I will use ‘LEADER’ as my name); we will cross Cajon Pass on our own and unite east of the pass.
    From there, we will cross through the heart of the United States as we cross the country.
    We will all form a path with me in front as we descend from our cruising altitude of 31,000 ft.
    We will do some moderate pattern work as we line up for the ILS approach onto runway 31L. If the runways change mid-flight, I will make arrangements.

Please park at any gate at Terminal 2. Obey the directions of the ATC and do not worry if you get separated from me.

This is our flight plan:

KLAX R0945 R0946 GRIMY FILBA FOGLA AYITU KURXO SHELL JULLI DRYSS SELAW CLUTZ GARDY SEONG SOGGI FLOJO CLIPP WOTRO SCHLS KACEE BRITN KD36Q GUVBE VEPUY PREYS ADEER ZABOL D332N WENIL ATZOS OWIZI WILSY HUDVO ORAVE DRIVL KESVL ALHAH MANCE MAROA BUBLE ZITUD ABRUQ NADIR COSOP KIRBY COKWE 16830 RHNDA CUTTA AJAPA BUTCU MAULL 22648 HEBIL 16883 IZZEE COLOV JUMUX IGCAS JAREV FINRA BAUTZ HYLAN WERIN HIIDY OKLYN ZACHS MEALS TIHWO FOLEP HULEP

Thank You, and I hope you join me on my next group flight!

1 Like

What day is it on?

1 Like

April 27. (Today)

1 Like

Hmmm. I might attend.

1 Like

I also might attend

Ima already at KLAX

1 Like

Actually The time here in Europe is different. It will be night time in my area so unfortunately I will not attend. 5 hours of flight is a lot to me.

A message to everybody: Overflow gates are Tom Bradley International Terminal, gates 130-141. Don’t let gate space stop you from coming! Thank you, all of you who have already signed up. Your work is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

The event is at 2:00PM PT?

Yes, it is.

Major Update: The runways at KLAX have changed directions.

Flight Plan Modification:
R0953 R0952 DLREY JAKOS GUPPI OTTES CFWRK RNSTO SHIPM WRASH HINCHE 15351 VPLLC DRYSS ->Continue on with the rest of flight plan.

Thank you.

Okay. It’s ten minutes to departure. Please, start spawning now. We will wait for ten minutes before I initiate push-back; I do not want to leave any latecomers behind.

I won’t be able to join this event

That’s okay. You can join us next time. Thank you for informing me in advance.

Okay. I have spawned. It’s go time.

Wait, where are you?

I’m filing my flight plan.

I’m the Boeing 747-400 with the name ‘LEADER’

K I’m the Delta 777

If y’all wanna be realistic then only fly the 752, 763, or A330 as those are the aircrafts that fly this route IRL