[Landed] Singapore Virtual | Soaring Sundays #7! A380 11 Year Anniversary @ WSSS - 280100ZOCT18

This is part of an event series which will occur on select Sundays! The concept behind creating a series in this way was to engage the community with events on a set schedule. This means that rain or shine, an event will occur ever other Sunday! These events will feature all sorts of routes. One week, it could be a short haul to Jakarta, the next could be a long haul to Dubai! This series will also feature some of Singapore Virtual’s codeshares, for example Avianca, EgyptAir, and Ethiopian. We hope you join us in this event as well as future events to come! We also hope you become a pilot for Singapore Virtual because, after all, it’s a great way to fly!

This week’s event is a commemoration for the first A380 that flew for not just Singapore Airlines, but for any airline! On the 25th of October 2007, 9V-SKA took to the skies with passengers between Singapore and Sydney. She has since been retired. We will be celebrating and remembering 11 years of the A380 by flying her first route.

Event Details:

Server: Expert Server

Departure Date &Time: October 28, 2018 1:00 AM

Pilots from England: if you have the dedication to stay up and participate, please be aware of the time change that night.

Departure ICAO: WSSS (Singapore Changi Airport)

Arrival ICAO: YSSY (Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport)

Aircraft: A380-800 (Singapore Airlines Livery)

Flight Time: 7:00

Cruise Altitude: FL370

Cruise Speed: M 0.85

Fuel On-board: 226,000 lbs
Passengers On-board: 449 (76,200 lbs)
Cargo On-board: 32,000 lbs

Callsigns: If you are a pilot for Singapore Virtual, use your SVA callsign
If you are not a pilot for Singapore Virtual yet, use any callsign in the format “Singapore xxx”

Make sure to fly following all rules of aviation; SVA is not responsible if you acquire any violations.

Singapore Changi Terminal 3

Gate Pilot
Gate A03 @IAmTheFuzz
Gate B03 @Capt.SkyWalker
Gate A04 @Prasoon_S
Gate B04 @PranavGupta
Gate A05 @TwinsRock88
Gate B06 @Gergo_Bognar
Gate A09 @anon91707592
Gate B05 @Rishon_R
Gate A02 @Ashea58
Gate B07 @Emmanuel_Mgilane
Gate A10 @Laurent_Wellman
Gate A11 @Radu_Demian

Standby List

Standby 1: @NorAviator97
Standby 2:
Standby 3:

More gates will be opened if needed

Join Singapore Virtual!

Apply Now

If an SVA pilot flies with us during this event, they will be entitled to 2x flight time!

If a pilot in this event joins SVA within 24 hours of the event’s completion, they will also be given 2x flight time!

4 Likes

Sign me up,callsign is SVA4160

Sign me up. Call sign SVA773

Sign me up! SVA004

Yesss, sign me up!!! SVA0722

Sign me up! Although I’m an inactive SVA member, can I choose not to fly for SVA?

If allowed then any callsign I guess? Singapore 241!

Sidenote: I <3 Changi Airport T3 carpeted transit areas.

Sure! Feel free to use that callsign :)

1 Like

I would like a gate. Callsign Singapore 288

Put me on standby!
I don’t know if I have to work! 😅

Can I get a gate please

SVA0307 a gate for me please

Sign me up callsign SVA 1943

Sign me up please. Singapore 151

Gates have been Updated

1 Like

Sorry if I’m missing something, the time mentioned above as 9am is Singapore time right?

Yep, 9 am Singapore

1 Like

Is there FPL?

Will be release closer to takeoff

I can’t fly! 😒
Work!

1 Like

Sorry guys, I cannot fly today. Delete my gate please :(
See you in the next event. Thx