GATWICK TO ALMERIA
Join me as the December chill sets in on an epic flight from Gatwick to Almeria to catch some Spanish winter rays! We’ll take off from sleepy West Sussex, kiss the edge of Brittany, France, and enter Spain over Santander, crossing Madrid, and onto the South Eastern coast.
About Almeria (LEAM) Airport
- Almeria is a small class Bravo on the South coast of the Spain. It has one runway, but it is rapidly expanding, taking over 1 million passengers in 2017 (see http://www.aena.es/en/almeria-airport/introduction.html)
- It serves a number of major airlines, including Easyjet, Ryanair and Iberia (to name a few).
(Photo is my own - taken at Almeria Airport)
Departure Airport: EGKK
Arrival Airport: LEAM
Date: 9th December 2018 (Sunday)
- Route to be flown, including flight details, will be posted here closer to the time.
- Only A319s and A320s will be used with the Easyjet livery in order to keep it (somewhat) realistic.
- Gates are listed below - please post your callsign, which gate you would like, and whether you would like an A319 or A320.
- More gates can be added if there is demand!
- This event is not affiliated with the EasyJet VA - it’s just a nice evening flight to a place I used to go holiday a lot!
- Ground - @Olliebolliegamer
- Tower - @Olliebolliegamer
- Dep/App - @Elliott
- Ground - @J2S
- Tower - @J2S
- Approach -
NT. 101: @Jackclarke825 Easy 2045, A320
NT. 102: @Jonesrox55 Easy 055, A320
NT. 105: @Swiftlings_17 Easy 2213, A320
NT. 106: @A320fan Easy 4674, A320
NT. 109: @Infinite_flight_HD Easy 320, A319
NT. 111: @Vdennis1 Easy 1549, A320
NT. 112: @Javian_J Easy 050, A320
NT. 113: @ollywhxte Easy 6604, A319