[LANDED! 48 ATTENDED] Scenic flight above the Alps! @ LOWW - 091600ZFEB19

Can we use 777 Swiss

1 Like

No, it’s either Swiss A319 or A321 or Austrian A321.

2 Likes

IMPORTANT: If there will be no ATC at Zurich, we will be landing on only runway 14. Please, maintain safe separation with other traffic. If you wont maintain safe distance, you will be ghosted!

1 Like

SPAWN IN! The event starts in 30 minutes! You can copy my flight plan.

1 Like

Am in and waiting

2 Likes

The event is starting in few minutes! Dont forget to take screenshots, after the event upload them there!

1 Like

For some reason my device just crashed like twice during taxi so I had to redo the flight plans for a good time. Back in the air though.

1 Like

2 Likes

Must be atcs worst nightmare watching us get closer

3 Likes

Please don’t be mad if I mess up a little

3 Likes

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

3 Likes

I’m really sorry I know I messed up on the Approach my game was real laggy and I don’t know why

1 Like

Thanks this was so fun (Swiss 454)

2 Likes

Landing in 15

Today’s event is fun, like every Alp flights. Btw that 777 was squeezing into the queue to takeoff in Vienna. XD
Anyways, when I landed and parked at the gate, i left because there wasn’t as much people around. Where was the group photo? :)

3 Likes

LANDED, with a clap from IF-A! What a beautiful view from my cockpit:

These guys flying through must be wondering what’s going on :p

And thus, seeing the line above, is different than the curvature of lines below… PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT, IF GLOBE INCLUDED, LOLLZ! :D :D :D
(I switched to noon to take this climb pic just so y’all could see)

And lastly though not last, THANK YOU @Jakub Astary, THANK YOU LOWW ATC, THANK YOU LSZH ATC, you guys did a great job!!!

Swiss 1907 signing out.

4 Likes

The pictures:
So fun and good Event:

bilde

bilde

@Jakub_Astary Keep up the Good Events!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

3 Likes

@Jakub_Astary when’s next event

2 Likes

Thank you, guys, it was an amazing event!

My next event is Huge Istanbul New Airport flyout on the 2nd March, join us! [JOIN US! 33 ATTENDING] Huge Istanbul New Airport Flyout @ LTFM - 021800ZMAR19

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.