🕺🏻 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED 🎉
The coming Wednesday is the birthday of a very known Community Regular, IFATC and Grade 5 IF pilot, our very own @PlaneGeek! As Jared is not available on the 30th and for the convenience of others, the event will take place on Sunday, November 3rd. The route chosen for this event is one of Jared’s favourites.
I hope you join us and make this event a fun one for Jared!
Server: Expert Server
Departure Airport: King Shaka International [FALE]
Arrival Airport: Cape Town International [FACT]
- To sign up, simply request for the gate and the livery you want.
- Pilots should use unicom at all times.
- I will not be responsible for reports, ghosts, or violations you receive during the event - you are the pilot.
- Please spawn in 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start-time of the event.
- Departure and Arrival runways will be announced via the Event DM prior to the event.
- Pilots are to present good airmanship and respect other pilots (giving-way etc).
- Pilots are not to push-back until told to (this will be done either through the thread, or a PM with all event attendees).
- A set Flight Plan will be provided to you via the Event DM.
When signing up, please request the livery you are using. You can pick from Mango, Kulula, and Comair. Thanks!
more gates will be added if needed.