Land mass in South of Indian Ocean

I noticed this island in the south of Indian Ocean as soon as I go at global and I have always wanted to go there. I don’t know if anyone else has been there but this morning I decided to bite the bullet and just do it like ‘nike’.
I started of in Antarctica ina a320 and flew by another airport that I couldn’t start at because of its size and flew towards the island. I was not disappointed!! Whilst I was there I thought ‘Why not land’ and so I did! The wind around the area was insane going up to 125 knots at one point! The turbulence also was heavy producing G-forces between 0.6 G-1.6 G . If you want to the waypoints in he images might help you!:image|800x600

3 Likes

image image

I have a couple more!

1 Like

Really cool! Huuuggge gusts from the side hahaha.

2 Likes

Actually, that’s France. Sort of.

5 Likes

I have flown there before and to my surprise it was the most beautiful scenery I had seen in infinite flight.

2 Likes

I’ve always been curious to see how the island would look like but I’ve had no time to visit it, those are some interesting screenshots 🤔

1 Like

This is what it looks like in real life

From google earth.

1 Like

OK, going there in about 1 hrs. Ready to depart from EGLL looking really nice

1 Like

I know it’s called: Kerguelen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.