Lags at KPHL

Hi, I was today controller of KPHL and had lags for some reason. Just wanted to ask, if you pilots had them, too. Maybe it’s an issue with the airport.

1 Like

Intermittent lag is something that can be experienced at any place & any time. It is however more recurring while controlling, and it’s being worked on very hard to be eradicated by the developers for the coming update!

4 Likes

Ok thanks for the info. I was just curious

4 Likes

One trick many controllers use when doing ATC for the time being, is lowering the rendering quality. It can help decrease the lag a bit.

4 Likes

I already have the graphic settings to low… lol

1 Like

Oh well, you do whatever you can do :) It’ll probably be a lot better in the next update!

3 Likes

Haha if I can download the next update… I only have like 200 MB left

Having that low amount of storage could actually increase the lag. If able, clean up so you have 1GB free. It’s the minimum recommend free amount of storage.

I already have only 2-4 apps on my phone :(

Shouldn’t this be under #support

No, because the main topic wasn’t a need for help

1 Like

How about deleting some old pictures, or songs that have been downloaded and you don’t listen to no more. Those usually take up quite a bit of space

The best thing to do is to turn off the visual view. I know that it removes some of the interesting sights, but it really does help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.