Lagos to Addis Ababa in 10 replay screenshots

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

NIGERIA TO ETHIOPIA

Welcome aboard “The Blue Nile”, this 10 year old Boeing 777-260LR operated by Ethiopian Airlines. ET900 is the flight of choice today as we depart the city of Lagos bound for the airline’s HUB - Addis Ababa!

🌍

The flight was smooth and the airspace along the way quiet, with only a few other pilots dotted around here and there. Cruising at 35,000 step climbing to 37,000, the virtual passengers were very well behaved and the crew made sure they were fed and watered by the finest of simulated consumables throughout the duration.

🌍

It was a great opportunity to explore more of the lovely global scenery as we headed out of Nigeria over Cameroon, Central African Republic and South Sudan before finding our destination. I hope you enjoyed today’s journey and wish you a pleasant stay here in Addis Ababa and a safe onward journey.

🌍

Departure: DNMM (Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria).
Arrival: HAAB (Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, Bole, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).
Flight time: 4 hours 46 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

27 Likes

Beautiful photos!

1 Like

Beautiful, Amazing photos @Cooper_Marcukaitis, I love the way you departed out of my country, Lagos Nigeria, like my home airport.

1 Like

Very nice 👍🏽‼️

1 Like

Incredible shots @Helmethead!

1 Like

They look so real, I was gonna reply ‘this might be for the #real-world-aviation category’ lol

4 Likes

That’s why I think Africa is the most beautiful continent! Stunning pictures!

3 Likes

Wow, those pictures are beautiful, nice area indeed, thanks for sharing !

1 Like

Nice, is your graphics setting on high?

1 Like

Yup, full fat settings 😎

1 Like