I was doing a long haul flight and when I start descending it got very laggy it was running extremely slow but this only happened when I used the cockpit and HUD view, so it was impossible to land. I have an iPad Air 2 and i didn’t have any other apps opened.
Hello, have you tried lowering your settings?
- Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
- Android: Change device display resolution
- Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
- Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
- Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
- Disable active ad or message blocking apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
- Set Rendering Resolution to Low
- Set Rendering Quality to Low
- Disable Anti Aliasing
No I have not dwxdcew
This happened several times but then it was gone but this time I couldn’t land
Before you do a flight ensure that you have restarted your flight. If freezing continues you may reinstall the app. If all the above fail, consult a moderator.
@Chatta290 has provided some helpful steps.
You can also check out this similar topic for some solutions.
Hope all gets well.