Lagging

The airports are lagging and the end of the wing keeps lagging

How much space do you current;y have left on your device?

Also what is your graphic settings set to?

Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Android: Change device display resolution
    • Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
      • Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
    • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Set Rendering Quality to Fast if Best and Good options have not improved your lagging or crashing
    • Set Texture Quality to Low
    • Disable Anti-Aliasing (make sure it is off)
    • Enable Limit Frame Rate (make sure it is checked on)

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

For further assistance please respond with detailed information about your device, operating system, scenarios to reproduce the lag, and any applicable screenshot. Kind Regards.

@Frank_Cullimore let’s continue discussion here in this topic instead of creating new one’s :)

I have about 9gb and my graphics are at best

Please ensure that you have the latest hotfix installed. You can delete the app and reinstall it. Report back once you have completed the reinstall.

Is a iPhone 7 to old

The iPhone 7 is a capable device for IF however ensuring that Limit Frame Rate is enabled and also ensuring that you have no background processes running in the background should enhance your experience with Infinite Flight 19.1.

In-App Settings:

• Enable Limit Frame Rate
  • Try Best and Good in the Rendering Quality settings

My graphics are at best

How about Limit Frame Rate? Do you have the checked on?

Were you able to delete the app and reinstall as well?

1 Like

Thank you for that. Now after looking at your screenshot I see that you are not on the latest update which includes hot fixes. Your Graphics Settings should include everything seen here:

Once you update you will see another option added as “Texture Quality”

Ah ok thank you very much for your help I really appreciate it when will the update come

1 Like

The update is in your App Store. Just delete Infinite Flight from your device and reinstall it. :)

It will say open until you go ahead and delete the app.

Go to Settings:

• General -> iPhone Storage -> Tap Infinite Flight -> Delete App

Once complete then go to the App Store and click on the Cloud with the arrow to reinstall.

Sorry for interrupting but I have a use infinite flight on my iPhone 6 instead of my iPhone 8 plus and it runs really good with all settings on high

I deleted the app and reinstalled it this came up

Can you click on the About Icon and Text next to the back button. Screenshot the page when it shows up. We need to see the build number. I have an iPhone 7 as well and received the latest update after reinstalling.