Lagging Severely

Phone: TCL LX
Storage Available: 5.86 MB

I just got IF a couple months ago and it has been lagging very badly and I can’t find out why. I turned off Anti-Alising and limit frame rate. I also got rid of things I didn’t need and put all rendering and graphics at the lowest possible limit. I have the resolution on the highest level. What could I do?🤔

Storage is your issue. the reccomended amount is at least 1GB to run IF smoothly.

Hey! To begin with, i have to ask if this is accurate?

Additionally, please see our official FAQ when it comes to Support inquiries. You will most likely find great tips there :)

3 Likes

What phone/Tablet are you using. My 6 did the same thing

Disregarding that, the phone retails online for less than £50, typically found on Amazon.