Lag Spike while flying the A319

While flying the A319, I’ve noticed I get a huge lag and my fps drops from 30 to 10 and my ping rate goes up at any camera view when you leave it on that specific camera for awhile. Then, you have to switch to a different camera view and it’s completely fine until the lag and ping drop goes crazy. This happens no matter what your settings are set too.

I flew the CRJ900 today and didn’t have this issue at all.

Device: IPad 12.1
Infinite Flight Version: 22.8

1 Like

Just to confirm, your low power mode on IF settings is off, right? Just wanna make sure before I attempt to reproduce :)

1 Like

That’s weird. Do you have the automatic low-power mode on? (Although since it didn’t happen with the CRJ I doubt it)

2 Likes

It is on. Is that the issue?

2 Likes

Most probably, yes. The game automatically lowers your FPS after being AFK for a while, when the setting is enabled, to save battery + performance.

3 Likes

Ohhhh, you’re right. Good thinking.

2 Likes

Let me see what happens throughout the flight then I’ll come back to report

Just to confirm, I did a little testing on the ground. I left the plane AFK for a few mins, the FPS does indeed go down to 10 when this setting is enabled.

(as seen on the top-left)

2 Likes

I haven’t had that problem

Welcome to the community @starryskyjack! I’m guessing you don’t use the low power mode, so you wouldn’t see this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.