Lag On IOS device

It isn’t lag of low FPS, is random stutters and is really annoying

1 Like

Mine just lost FPS and lagged on Final 😡

1 Like

I fly using an iPad pro 2nd Gen, it had robust performance with no issues, I always max out the graphics settings…never had issues with congested airspaces until we had the ios Hotfixes…then Lags started. I think there’s a little bug in there causing performance issues. I believe Devs are working on it.

1 Like

I too have an iPad 8th gen and I usually experience lag when I’m playing around with the drone cameras a lot. I always set everything at high and I never experienced this until the fix update

3 Likes

Yes that’s exactly what I’m experiencing.

1 Like

Bit random… but is anyone else experiencing lag in other simulation games. (On iPad 8)

Yeah I noticed in some areas on busy airports with the ipad 8 its laggy. But before every flight I do I restart my ipad and have no other programs open apart from IF. I thought its my wifi. But I shall make sure I do a flight tonight and see if there is any difference at the busy airports! I am in the same boat as you guys with the ipad 8 too.

2 Likes

This happens for me too! I dont know why but sometimes it just lags like yours I dont think its my wifi speed either.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me but only when i flying over 100 hours .

4 Likes

Well 100 hours is a lot not surprised!

1 Like

I am using an IPad Pro from 2018 and i experienced some lag but i cleared scenery cache and restarted the iPad and havent got any lag after that

Even in busy airports?

I experienced this too. Its started after the IOS update, for the ATC fix. I used to have everything set to max, and everything would work perfect. After the update, on long haul flights, my Ipad would lag. I just did a flight to OMDB, and I got some massive lag on descent.

Device: 2019 iPad Pro 12.9

Hello (insert generic preferred pronoun) I was looking into a different topic regarding Lag on IOS devices. It does appear developers are aware of the problem.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

Seems like many are experiencing issues with this specifically. I am having no issue but im running on full settings.

If this pertains to you please react below:

Are you experiencing lag within the game?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

What are your settings
  • Set for device recommendations
  • Set to full
  • Set to personal preference

0 voters

Based off responses to this poll we could possibly gage that this is a performance issue or a different issue.

Thanks
-Blake

2 Likes

There was a issue with the top poll please re vote on the top :)

I got a new iPad Pro 12.9 4th Generation for my birthday a few weeks ago and even I experience lag at populated airports. This iPad should be able to run Infinite Flight at full settings without lag. I have a good internet connection too. Pretty frustrating when trying to land or takeoff…

Very interesting…have you tried messing with some of the settings? Is antialiasing on? Have you tried with recommended operating settings.

So here’s my recommendation for everyone.

If you have ur settings on full and your experiencing lag visit this Device Compatibility Thread 20.3 - Built By Us For You! match ur settings to be the recommended for running IF.

If your not running full and experiencing try full just as a experiment.

Did it work?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Antialiasing is on. I tend to put my aircraft count down from very high to medium which helps with the fps/stutters during takeoffs and landings. Glad I’m not the only one with issues over the past few weeks

1 Like