Lag On IOS device

Hello (insert generic preferred pronoun) I was looking into a different topic regarding Lag on IOS devices. It does appear developers are aware of the problem.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!

Seems like many are experiencing issues with this specifically. I am having no issue but im running on full settings.

If this pertains to you please react below:

Are you experiencing lag within the game?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

What are your settings
  • Set for device recommendations
  • Set to full
  • Set to personal preference

0 voters

Based off responses to this poll we could possibly gage that this is a performance issue or a different issue.

Thanks
-Blake

2 Likes

There was a issue with the top poll please re vote on the top :)

I got a new iPad Pro 12.9 4th Generation for my birthday a few weeks ago and even I experience lag at populated airports. This iPad should be able to run Infinite Flight at full settings without lag. I have a good internet connection too. Pretty frustrating when trying to land or takeoff…

Very interesting…have you tried messing with some of the settings? Is antialiasing on? Have you tried with recommended operating settings.

So here’s my recommendation for everyone.

If you have ur settings on full and your experiencing lag visit this Device Compatibility Thread 20.3 - Built By Us For You! match ur settings to be the recommended for running IF.

If your not running full and experiencing try full just as a experiment.

Did it work?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Antialiasing is on. I tend to put my aircraft count down from very high to medium which helps with the fps/stutters during takeoffs and landings. Glad I’m not the only one with issues over the past few weeks

1 Like

Try turning it off. I run without it on.

1 Like

Wilco, I’ll try next time I fly on IF

1 Like

Ok be sure to let us know if that works. Could help us figure out a root problem for everyone. :)

2 Likes

Wait I did not mean to vote. I will fly know and see if I need to correct my answer

1 Like

Right I’ve just gone and checked and noticed that my pro expired I went on solo and ran at full settings and there was no issue. I believe it might only be when you are on multiplayer or something. I’m rlly srry just don’t count my vote.

Doesn’t surprise me lol. Your device’s insides are probably melting at that point.

1 Like

I think I found the problem .
👇🏻
2029 flying time it’s the problem

8 Likes

Oh my gosh… that Screen Time report.

1 Like

Oh my… that’s very long

2 Likes

Hi there just wondering is anyone else experiencing slow downs on any other simulation apps/games on ipad 8 or any other iOS device?

3 Likes

Yes most the apps like Instagram and Whatsapp snap chat also.

2 Likes

So you are experiencing slow downs

2 Likes

Yes all my iOS devices .

1 Like