Lag On IOS device

Hi there!
I got an iPad 8 back in January. I have used infinite flight on it a lot but recently I took a break from IF but when I came back when I loaded into busier airports there has been a lot of lag. Before the break everything was perfectly fine. I have restarted my iPad even factory reset but there’s still lag. The main reason I’m making this is because anyone who’s talked about this iPad on the community says it’s great and I’m just wonder why I’m not getting the same.

5 Likes

I have also been having a lot of lag I remember a topic a few weeks ago but nothing happened

2 Likes

I also have a iPad 8

Oh great I’m not the only one (:

2 Likes

Maybe lower your graphic settings, delete some replays, make some storage for your iPad, clear the scenery cache, lower the plane amount, and check to make sure you’re connected to a good internet source.

1 Like

I also have the iPad 8 and is lagging also, they said that were working towards a fix so se will have to wait

1 Like

I have also experienced the same! since the fix update.

1 Like

Yep it is frustrating

1 Like

Maybe it’s just an iPad 8 problem?

My internet is great I have plenty of storage and I’ve tried lowering graphics.

1 Like

It takes the fun out of flying because I bought the iPad based of off reviews saying it performed great but I have been getting the opposite of that 😔

Believe me, an iPad is supposed to be super powerful, and more than eighth generation, you buy it thinking that you will see everything in full graphics, etc. but I think it is not a problem with the device, perhaps with the simulator something that is not well synchronized. or that’s what I think. :)

2 Likes

Yea but why was it perfect when I first got it. There’s been no major updates yet

1 Like

Maybe if anyone from support can help

I don’t Think so, a few weeks earlier before the hotfix worked perfectly, And has the A12 bionic so I don’t Think is a hardware problem

1 Like

I mean yeah… iPads are supposed to be great. I’m kinda confused about this too.

Ever since the hotfix my lag has been bad so I think something in there caused it to happen

1 Like

Hmmmm. Well I really hope this is fixed because I did not just waste €332 euros for this

1 Like

Apparently project metal should help

1 Like

Same … I was so happy when I first got with how it was performing even at major hub airports

1 Like