La-La-Land Flyout! 15OCT22 LAX Flyout

I can do either one, it up to you

2 Likes

Team work makes the dream work <3. United can take tower and butter can take ground!

1 Like

Okay, sounds good!! If you want to switch half way through the Event, we can

2 Likes

Can I have this one?

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

@DeltaStan can you take off my flight signup please. Since I am now doing ATC I can’t fly

1 Like

Ok no problem :)

Can I fly this but in the E170 or e175

1 Like

I am trying to make it as realistic as possible, Delta tends to operate Boeing 737-900s from LAX-LAS along with E175s operated by Skywest due to high demand. I personally find that Boeing 737-900s are easier to fly than E170s, especially when it comes to fuel. If you truly want to take on a challenge I would be willing to change it to a Delta E170.

1 Like

I flew on the Embraer every time I flew delta back and forth, so I want to recreate my flight. Also, can I fly in as well?

1 Like

Ok then. 3 out of Delta’s 4 daily LAX-LAS flights are in Embraers operated by skywest while the other one is in a Boeing 737-900 not operated by skywest. I tend to include as little regional airlines flights/aircrafts as possible in this but I have no problem with changing it. Also yes you can do a fly in as long as you park at the appropriate gate which in this case would be 25B.

1 Like

Sorry Delta, just realized I have a forensics tournament on that day so I can’t make it

1 Like

I will take the Air Canada A220 but in the trans world livery pls

2 Likes

No problem! Good luck!

1 Like

Ok! Sounds Great!

1 Like

this please

2 Likes

Of Course!

1 Like

May I have this route/gate?