La Guardia New Terminal

Hey,

Just a question to any airport editors, does anyone happen to be working on the new La Guardia terminal, this terminal opened over 6 months ago. The New Delta airside opened a month ago as well so I want to ask if that was being worked on as well?

Thanks,
Bren

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m a member of IFAET. I don’t think anyone is working on it. Keep in mind that satellite imagery may be outdated.

Edit: Just checked, no one is doing.

2 Likes

It’s a massive project, longer than we all think as the whole terminal area and taxiways on the inside area of the runways would most likely be removed and started from scratch. No one is currently working on it, and just for the record it was last updated in June 2016. 🙂

c20fa886-b65b-11e6-962c-03b1407ddee0

⬇️ Has been discussed in a PM. I’m not a member of IFAET currently, nor have been. Just interested in Airport Editing and know where and when to find the details 🤔

3 Likes

Ok first of all, are you in IFAET (Please PM) ? If not, then how do you know no one is not working on it. Yes, it’s a quite big airport to edit.

3 Likes

Just thought I’ll leave a note, our airport editing manager @Ryan_E has taken it on note and has this airport reserved for his editing. Currently imagery is insufficent so when it is updated it will be possible to make it better.

5 Likes