Kuwait

Hi,

I was looking at the XP leaderboards, and saw that “Kuwait” had the most xp, far ahead of everyone else, and all I can find here is @kuwait, but they have no posts at all, so out of curiosity, does anyone have any info about “kuwait”?

Thanks

(Is this meant for #live?)

5 Likes

That’s a bug, it has been reported

2 Likes

Not a bug :). He just spends a really long time flying!

11 Likes

The identity of Kuwait has been a longstanding mystery . . .

2 Likes

It’s not a bug! I have seen him flying once over Russia. So he is a real person.

3 Likes

Kuwait is a real ( avid ) infinite flight user obviously from his XP. He was on the beta team during global.

2 Likes

But is he @kuwait?

3 Likes

I think no because beta testers should visit IFC sometimes…🤷🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

Kuwait is like a living myth, everyone knows him, but only a few people see him. I saw him by OMDB once

4 Likes

If only he has account on IFC he already would be interviewed…

1 Like

Yes, that’s him. I promise guys lol.

Edit: actually, this is his IFC @kuawit

4 Likes

May I ask, where do you see/find this leaderboard and how much XP does Kuawit have?

2 Likes

Here’s a couple of screenshots:

And then click “all time”

3 Likes

No is a bug, he Just do a lot of flights!

1 Like

I don’t think it is updated. I have more XP than the people at the bottom the last time I checked.

1 Like

And I have 4000+ flights hours yet not showing up on the list… Could be that it’s old and is in need of an update?

2 Likes

I remember this guy from when I had live years ago! He used to fly on the Chicago area with flaps completely down at 45 knots, would take eight hours each way.

Once found him flying and flew along with him for a bit! It’s somewhere in my post history if you dig deep enough.

I also believe he has an account on here.

Edit: here’s an old thread: Kuwait 'Cessna' in Chicago Region?

Can’t find my screenshots of flying alongside him.

Edit 2: @BluePanda900 found it! Here you go: Someone is flying in Chicago. for 3+ hours

5 Likes

I see kuwait all the time when I depart out of OMDB. He (or she, dunno who they are) likes to do very long haul flights.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.