Kuwait to Lahore in 10 replay screenshots

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

KUWAIT TO LAHORE

Following the “Top 5 B77W routes to fly on Infinite Flight” post, it was time to take to the skies once again, departing Kuwait bound for the Punjab capital - Lahore!

“Welcome aboard Kuwait Airways flight 203. We’re just waiting for pushback clearance here at Kuwait International and we will be on our way shortly. As we climb to 37,000 feet over the Persian Gulf there is some wind and turbulence expected and so we ask that you remain seated with your belts fastened until the signs have been turned off”.

“Flight time today is expected to be around the three and half hour mark and you can follow our progress on the screens as we make our way to Pakistan. Of course, if you get bored of the movies and random TV shows we have to offer, you can always just kick back and enjoy the howl and hum of those 2 General Electric GE90-115B engines which are only 3.3 years old on this aircraft”.

“Ladies and gentlemen, although this plane, 9K-AOL is only just over 3 years old. we regret to inform you that ovens and toilets have just busted, so I’m afraid it’s packets of peanuts all round and you’ll just have to hold it in - sorry. Best not eat too many peanuts just in case”.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

Not to be too much of a Realism McRealism Face, but the flight plan that FPLTOIF generates for this route is not the real Kuwait 203 flight and takes you directly over Iran, Afghanistan and straight into Pakistan. Looking at FR24, there is another flight to Lahore - J9501 operated by Jazeera, which matches the FPLTOIF plan.

The real Kuwaiti Airways route should curve the length of the Persian Gulf over Dubai though the Gulf of Oman curving the border of Iran and Pakistan before heading north in Pakistan near Karachi and up towards Lahore.

Using FR24 history, I plotted a fairly basic route manually using waypoints to try and get a more accurate routing that the real 203 flight takes on the above route. It won’t be 100% accurate, but I tried to get it as pinpoint as possible (FPL below).

It’s a lovely route and the scenery is very diverse between water, desert, greenery and mountains!

Departure: OKBK (Kuwait International Airport), Farwaniya, Kuwait.
Arrival: OPLA (Allama Iqbal International Airport, Punjab, Pakistan).
Flight time: 3 hours 34 minutes.
Server: Expert.
Manually plotted FPL: SESRA RETEL FY ORSOL TOKMA KOBOK VEDOS ALREP ITMUB RALMI ODLAL ARC01 NADNI BOTOV KATUS PEDEX DAVUB KINOX EGPIC METBI LOTAT MELOM D299T LUTUB MUNIX MT411 SUMSI VEREN OPLA

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

20 Likes

Nice photos!

1 Like

The way you edited the ground makes it look hella realistic!

2 Likes

What amazing pictures dear .
And what amazing topic .
I love everything you do her .
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

5 Likes

Well… thanks for that reply @iidvdii , it’s unlike any other I’ve received!

1 Like

The earth in the 3rd and 7th shots looks so real!!!

1 Like