Kuwait 'Cessna' in Chicago Region?

I fired up the new ios Liveflight app and spotted a Private Jet flying at 35knots on casual. Turned out to be a Cessna flying for like 3-4 hours and possibly was coming from outside the region. I scrambled a Cessna from an airport just ahead of its track and confirmed it was a Cessna, not a jet. It landed before I could do a second pass. Please forgive me for bothering you. I was curious, that’s all.

5 Likes

If it’s in Chicago it must be kuawit(his IFC username)

2 Likes

this shows that global is definatly soon. did he have a flightplan?

1 Like

Yes, am I wrong?

2 Likes

Do you have a screenshot

1 Like

He’s back again. What is this?

Casual Server, Kuwait private jet, actually a cessna, flying right at stall (must have everything hung out), flying in the exact same direction.

Is he or she picking back up to continue?

2 Likes

Just look at that XP !

4 Likes

What do you mean?

They are gaining xp…

2 Likes

He likes doing this. He does this almost every day.

10 Likes

Yeah it’s Kuwait. It’s just his way… he isn’t harming anyone and when he flies in busy regions get is a good pilot.
I might try and fly in formation with him one day on one of his looooooong flights.

3 Likes

@kuawit somebody is talking about you :)

4 Likes

He’s usually in Chicago doing this. I see him all the time when I’m flying in that region.

2 Likes

I guess I’m missing something. Is there something specific that he’s doing on his Cessna flights? I fly a Cessna around Chicago while I’m at work, in case I have to put my device down and actually do my job
:-)

4 Likes

He flies the cessna from one side of the map to the other while going 35 kts

2 Likes

Ohh I see. I guess my way isn’t much different. I file a FPL and set the A/P for FL080 or so. It’s nice to have the long airways between fixes in case I get busy at work.
I’m definitely not 35kts, that would take way too long.

1 Like

I had no idea this kind of flying was being done. I appreciate getting set straight and learning a few things.

2 Likes

You are welcome in Chicago.

15 Likes

Thankyou. I may just do that. I have been doing San Diego on Casual exclusively.

2 Likes

MaxSez: XP? Just one of the usual suspect, got ya!

(Info: @Recxx FYI)

2 Likes

I saw you were doing a flight with Patrick😂 Sorry that me and @Mix56awesome came in our A318 and bothered young guys…

2 Likes