Kuwait Airways Boeing 777-300ER

Latest Edit for 777 kuwait airways 😍

Nice Design ✌🏼

Kuwait Airways in Shannon terminal last year somewhere in June. These planes are massive. Ive rarely seen them. πŸ‘

Great Photo πŸ‘πŸΌ

Latest edit for the kuwait airways 777 by me

Took it to 20, I wish this and my Air India 77W request get accepted together by FDS. Would love to see Jet airways 77W as well:)

I hope this livery will push in any update this year. :)

Great Design

It definitely is. I’ll be editing some pictures or screenshots for Kuwait Airways…

Great πŸ‘πŸΌ We will waiting

Great πŸ‘πŸ» metion me when you done with it bro

Hope ww see Kuwait Airways B777-300ER on Next Update

Totally. Same!

Hopefully!!

Let’s hope :)

πŸ“· Here is one of my edited pictures of the Kuwait 777-300 (ER). This aircraft is operating a daily route to Istanbul Ataturk (LTBA) in Turkey.
I hope this is one of the liveries to be able to use in Infinite Flight. But we will have to wait and see. πŸ‘€
:)

Great Picture, We Hope too

Oh woow this looks amazing!! Hope to see Kuwait Airways B777-300ER and A320 In Infinite Flight as soon as 19.1 comes out ;)

Very disappointed that Kuwait Airways is not present in the new update

Oh yes. Me too. I was not expecting this current livery to roll out but… We should definitely expect it on any other update in the near future, especially any rework involving the Triple 7. But heads up, because My favourite livery ( especially ) on the Airbus A330 was also not featured, so let’s move on happily and wait for the next one.