Kuwait Airways Boeing 777-300ER

Photo credits :- Chris.P.Edwards

Kuwait airways is a national carrier of Kuwait it operates at (HUB) Kuwait Intl. Airport.
It operates scheduled international services throughout the Middle East, to the Indian subcontinent, Europe, Southeast Asia and North America, from its main base at Kuwait International Airport. Kuwait Airways is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization.
😊
The airline fleet consists of (29= aircrafts & 29=yet to be delivered)
😁
So now let me get to the aircraft
The Kuwait airways (new) livery too suits the b777-300er
☺Kuwait Airways received its first Boeing 777-300ER in December 2016, marking the arrival of the airline’s first fully owned new aircraft in nearly twenty years.
😀😀
It would be wonderful if got to see on infinite flight
💓💓
شكرا(thank you)

Kuwait airways B777-300ER & A320 Sharklets
Best looking aircraft?
New B77W Liveries!! Is KU B77W Included??

The 777-300 is one of my favorite aircraft and I love the look of this livery on it! The blue looks really good!

Please don’t use all caps in the title. Thanks!

This is a duplicate Feature request, please ensure you properly search before creating one to avoid this mistake. Sorry!!

https://community.infinite-flight.com/t/kuwait-airways-b777-300er/74793

This stays. Way more content.

Love how the blue just flows into it. Beautiful

Livery looks great! You have my support.

Thanks for informing dint check that!

that its an beautiful B777

I think you spelled something wrong there.
Anyway, it (the plane) looks beautiful, I would love to see it in Infinite Flight someday!

Oh thnx it’s (livery)

It sounds good for this livery, Aprouve at 100%

Livery looks amazing! Pretty sure this will be coming if the number of votes increases :)

Beautiful painting of that airplane! 👏👏👏

I really want this I’ve seen them on FR24 and want to fly it

This looks so beautiful, a must have. And fun fact did you know Kuwait Airways is one of the few airlines which still does the 3-3-3 on their 77W’s. That’s true commitment right there. Voted!

What a stunning livery!

Damn it… Really bought the game atlast … But damn still din’t finish it need to join pro subscription… Is it worth the price…

I saw this plane on final at KJFK I don’t know which runway though. I thought it was a pretty nice livery!

It is a really nice livery! Did the flight in IF one time from New York to Kuwait City in the generic livery. If this gets added I would for sure fly the route again!