Kuwait Airways Airbus A350-900

( credits @Ifkwt )

Kuwait Airways is the national carrier Kuwait , The airline operates scheduled international services to more than 43 destinations throughout the Middle East, Europe, Southeast Asia and North America, from its main base at Kuwait International.

The airline has a glamorous livery that Is loved by many.💙

Kuwait Airways will be welcoming
5 Airbus A350-900 aircraft that they had In order since 2013!

Unfortunately, Kuwait Is the only Arabian Gulf country that Is left out and does not have any airline In Infinite flight, despite having a strong community and number of IF users In Kuwait.

If you like the livery, please don’t hesitate to vote for It!

I really hope to see the Kuwait Airways
A350-900 In Infinite flight soon!

Looks very nice, you have my vote

4 Likes

Thank You sooo much!😊🙏

3 Likes

Oh and btw, don’t forget to vote on your own feature request

3 Likes

A bit to late to make it into the update I think. Well wish you luck. And I would like to vote, but have no votes left.

3 Likes

I did :D Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Maybe it was already added…we will see…

If not, I hope to see it one day

2 Likes

I really hope that they have added It! Thanks :)

3 Likes

8 votes already! You guys are amazing! Keep going! 💪

1 Like

It should be added given the fact that they’ve added an Emirates A350, which will be delivered in 5 years, whereas Kuwait Airways will have their first A350 in 2 or 3 years.

2 Likes

And let’s not forget that United will receive their first A350 in approximately 9 years, given these facts, Kuwait Airways should be added I hope

2 Likes

This looks a little photoshopped… is this just for me or what?

1 Like

It is unfortunately, they haven’t received there A350s yet

That Is true, as they haven’t received their A350s yet.

That doesn’t mean anything.😅 Emirates and United haven’t received their A350s too, but they still got added.

3 Likes

Oh no, I didn’t mean it shouldn’t get added, I’m just replying to @Speed_bird_50 that it is photoshopped. I love the livery, the blue gradient on the tail is really cool.

Oh lol sorry. ;)
Yes you’re right! Thank You!💙

Great Livery 👍🏼

2 Likes

Unfortunately this livery hasn’t been added this time around - but hopefully may be added in the future

2 Likes

We will support this dream until its become true 😍

Also other kuwait liveries ( 320 - 777 ) to become available in IF .

All Kuwaiti community wish that ♥️

3 Likes