Kudos to ATC

Kudos to IFATC @RoBroStar. Great work tonight. I don’t know a thing of IFATC but with you working Ground/Tower with the, I think, busy airspace. With the arrivals and pattern work happening. I don’t know how often people give y’all Kudos on here but I’d figured I would. Great job tonight and keep up the good work. We the pilots appreciate y’all hard work keeping traffic flowing.

Edit: this is a Kudos to all IFATC but a special good job to @RoBroStar

20 Likes

That would be @RoBroStar. Nice work man!

1 Like

This is what I love to see! It’s really easy to be consumed by negativity so seeing positivity is an amazing thing!

3 Likes

It’s great to hear you had a nice experience, even complemented with your comements :)
@RoBroStar will definitely appreciate it!

It’s also nice to see with the general negativity towards IFATC recently, and definitely makes me as an IFATC controller happy to always see topics like this.

2 Likes

Pilots today weren’t even as half bad! I saw lots of people staying in 2 single approach STARS making our jobs easier! I’m sure @RoBroStar will really appreciate this comment :)

1 Like

I always try to file Stars on my approach. With the recent update I’ve seen how useful that is on approach and possibly tower. Cause that’s kind of one less thing they have to worry about directing.

3 Likes

Nice job @RoBroStar!

1 Like

Poor guy is going to log in and see his notification box flooded…

But let’s keep it going, great job @RoBroStar!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the great comments! :D

It was crazy as it was also late at night where I live and my parents were constantly asking for me to go to bed lol.

And yes those STARS really are helpful.

@Thunderbolt you were right about me seeing my notification box lol.

Once again, thank you for the topic and the comments guys!

12 Likes

@RoBroStar I know the feeling all too well🙃

1 Like

I agree, great job! @RoBroStar

1 Like

Thank you very much @TwoEyes!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.