Kuala Lumpur to New Delhi in 10 replay screenshots

。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆ 。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆ 。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚

MALAYSIA TO INDIA

“Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard Malaysia Airlines flight MH172 to New Delhi on this 9 year old Boeing 737-8H6. Flight time today is expected to be about five hours as we cruise through 34,000 feet and climb to 36,000 for the remainder of the flight. Our cabin crew onboard today speak many different languages and are on hand to help”.

“Along the way I will be taking some snaps of the HD scenery that our virtual world has to offer. We are expecting some strong winds at points and so we ask that you keep your safety belts fastened when seated in case of any turbulence. I will be touch before landing again and until then please sit back and have a pleasant flight”.

“Ladies and gentlemen we will shortly be making our decent into New Delhi and the seat belt signs switched on. The cabin crew will be locking out the lavatories soon and so if you need to freshen up please do so now. From myself and behalf of the co-pilot and cabin crew we hope you have had a pleasant flight with us today and we hope to see you again soon and wish you a nice stay here or safe onward journey”

Departure: WMKK (Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malysia)
Arrival: VIDP (Indira Gandhi International Airport, India)
Flight time: 5 hours 6 minutes
Server: Expert

Good times

。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆ 。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆ 。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚

28 Likes

The scenery legend has returned with once again amazing shots 😍

2 Likes

Welcome to India! Hope you liked it there :)

1 Like

He’s back people, the scenery God
Stunning job again @Helmethead 🤯👍

2 Likes

You’re back! YES!

1 Like

That second picture 🤤
So happy to see you’re back with more screenshots!

1 Like

You always have the best editing and shots for IF scenery! The Malaysia 737 livery isn’t bad either.

1 Like

Awesome pictures! The HD scenery looks stunning.

1 Like

I am not sure what I like more, the scenery and pictures, or the way you did the stars in the text. Lol

1 Like