KSFO floor bug

Hello, how are you?
well I was taxiing through KSFO and after crossing runway 19L and 19R I literally fell into limbo and got a violation for something I have no idea why and how it happened
aircraft currently used: B787-9

the images are very buggy

Looks like you fell into a pothole…this requires clearing your scenery cache through settings and restarting the app before starting another flight.

As for your violation(s), if someone from @appeals or a mod doesn’t see this topic and reverse them for you within a reasonable amount of time, send them a message and they’ll take care of removing them.

1 Like

Adding onto what @Thunderbolt has mentioned above, this link would put you through to the appeals team who would be happy to assist you.

Sorry to hear that you’ve received a violation. Hope you can have it reversed! I’m sure the appeals team will take this into consideration as it’s something that was out of your control.

strange as it may seem I cleared the cache before getting on this flight!

thank you! I’ll get in touch

No need; the violation’s already been reversed. Happy flying! :D

1 Like

Before this is closed, I know clearing scenery cache helps the issue. But I’ve now seen 3 topics on the IFC of people having this issue, including myself, in the same spot at SFO. Any reason for this?