I will be open for half an hour or so, feedback is welcome

2 Likes

Coming as aircraft PH0073.

2 Likes

I’m here as Transoviet 228.

2 Likes

Well, that was lesson number 1 learned.

1 Like

Coming in from KOAK. Hope you’ll still be open.

2 Likes

Sorry, just closed. My mum was getting very annoyed at me but I tried to stay open as long as possible

1 Like

Haha so relatable…

3 Likes

Okay. No worries. Try to make sure you can stay open for a while when asking for feedback, since I and others also invest free time for your request.

And choose a smaller airport next session. San Fran Int. attracts noobs and they simply don’t listen to your commands. Which makes it difficult for us to provide quality feedback.

3 Likes

like that KLM 747 that taxied through water.

2 Likes

KLM comes from a nation that partly lives in areas that are below sea level. Perhaps he was practicing for flood situations. You aussies would not get that ;-)

3 Likes

LOL yeah. We sometimes get floods but not too often.

he might be Sully training incase he hits a bird and has ro ditch

4 Likes

Thank you, I really understand, my radar was clogged up by 2 non organized pilots, which didn’t help

Also, which airport would you recommend, preferably a free region for maximum attendance

I would try a paid region which mostly filters the noobs out. And announce it on the forum, just like you did this time. You can always change back to a free region later on. Which airport doesn’t really matter that much.

1 Like

Ok, I know what to go for…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.