KSAN - KSFO Flight - @KSAN - 30JUL0230Z19

• Aircraft and Livery: 737-700 (southwest-heart)

• Route: KSAN-KSFO

• Time of Departure: 8:30 PM San Diego time

• Server: training server

• Additional Information: Might try to do a parallel landing on 25R and 25L on KSFO. Also, remember correct vertical speeds: 2800 below 5000 ft, 1800 below 10k, 1600 above. We will be cruising at FL 380 at speeds of Mach 0.8. After reaching 10k throttle up to 300 kts. Also for descent, remember that we descend once 120 NM away at a rate of -2500 FPM down to about 5k in altitude (also make sure to be at least 7NM apart when cruising)

Alright, I’ll be there! Is there a specific gate you want me at?

1 Like

Also, when you say Runway “25L/R” do you mean 28L/R?

2 Likes

I’ll be at 30 A, so you can spawn in at 32 A.

1 Like

Yes I do. Thanks for correcting.

1 Like

Also it’s in 15 mins just letting you know

alright, do you want me to copy your flight plan?

1 Like

Yeah, but I want to try to do a parallel landing because I’ve never done one before (but I have done takeoff

Alright, I’ll take 28R. We should also take this conversation to PMs once the event has started

1 Like

Roger that

I’m spawning in.

1 Like

Umm this should be in a PM 😉👍🏽No worries
Other then that sounds fun I love San Diego

2 Likes

Yeah we’re going into a DM now, Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Oh you can join! We were just starting

Thank you buddy 🥳🥳🥳

2 Likes

Sorry buddy I’m busy but thank you very much 😉🥳👍🏽

1 Like

I was working approach/departure for KSFO, but I think I just missed you guys arriving. 😕

1 Like

oh really? At what time were you in APPR

For about 90 min, maybe 90 minutes after you departed. Shame I didn’t see your post earlier. Hope you had a good flight.

1 Like

oh, I tuned in to your frequency just as you left! (I think). But the other person i was with (@TRDubh) lagged out so i completed the flight alone. But it was still fun nonetheless.

1 Like