Kronzicle’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello everyone.

Display Name: Kronzicle

Server: Training

Airport: Fresno Yosemite (KFAT)

Frequency: Ground and Tower

Please fly professional patterns at 1,800ft. No aircraft larger than a C750 will allowed. Thanks and I hope to see everyone there!

2 Likes

Feedback (6O-SMA)

• when he gave me a pattern entry right DW after the upwind conflict he gave me my sequence Way! To late. I was already turning base and he told me to follow 2 other planes on DW, wrong sequence on that side I was already on base before other traffic.

Notes: D-Troy got a unable on runway switch for no reason, and than after got a enter right downwind. Which is a very risky call since traffic was on upwind and could’ve created a conflict. You could’ve just entered him left DW instead.

That’s all for me thanks for the service

Feedback D-TROY:

Only thing that I would comment on is a slightly late runway exit and I don’t think that the ‘expedite traffic on final’ was necessary, everything else was great!

Feel free to tag me next time you open.

1 Like

Hi there…

Here is OK-YEAH’s feedback

2 minors things only on my side … Could have sequenced my T/O and could have LIAW me…

Nice sequences and cleareances right when needed … I loved it

I just have to note the last runway change I think for D-TROY…Received a unable with no reasons and may have been dangerous for uw conflict when you called is right d/w… He was faster though

Nice work out there!!

Thanks for the service!

1 Like

Thanks for joining ill make sure to tag you on the nxt time i open.

3 Likes

I don’t know the direction N31JW was told to do after T+G but they went left so there was no conflict with me, if they were meant to go right then the best thing to do was to sequence them them after me whilst they were still on UW

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure he was supposed to go right but he got sequenced to follow traffic on the other side and for some reason he turned left 🤷‍♂️

Pretty sure too…I’ll listen to my replay

Again thank you to all that were able to join I will, be hosting another one at 0400z. I really appreciated your time!

4 Likes

Took of from 11R with right traffic instruction, never requested r/w change after 2 patterns on right side

Ok, so should have got sequenced behind me, thanks for checking!

Your welcome

Hiiiiiii,

Here I am with my feedback, N31JW (the sole ‘light’ aircraft lol)

I think you did pretty well! Only thing that got me confused was why you, for my final downwind leg to 11R, told me to follow the aircraft on left downwind (OK-LOL) instead of the aircraft on right downwind (D-TROY), as that was the pattern I had been flying the whole time. I think a right turn pattern wouldn’t have conflicted with any other aircraft as I was fairly slow.

Do tell me if it’s me who made the mistake!

Also tell me when you’re opening up again :DDD

Btw he only told to follow them not to enter Left DW so you should’ve turned right , and also I see why it’s an issue since you weren’t landing 11L

1 Like

Ho yeah I just saw this… at 19:27:00 is that right?

Thanks, saw you typing decided to wait 😅. It was my mistake for making you turn left. I got caught up with something and accidentally clicked follow aircraft on left dw no right dw. Appreciate the feed back! Ill makr sure to tag you on the next trackimg session.

1 Like

You didn’t make him turn left btw 😏😌

1 Like

You could have sequenced him to follow a traffic on left even with him on right you know… he was supposed to turn right dw and follow the plane on left…it doesn’t make sense since they are not landing on the same rw but still…he was supposed to turn right

2 Likes

@Jw2004 @Destroyer350 Thank you for the help, you joined at the right time. We were doing a TT for Kronzicle

2 Likes

Hello everyone.

Display Name: Kronzicle

Server: Training

Airport: Fresno Yosemite (KFAT)

Frequency: Ground and Tower

Please fly professional patterns at 1,800ft. No aircraft larger than a C750 will allowed. Thanks and I hope to see everyone there!

@Jw2004 @Destroyer350

1 Like