KPDX BTG Area Aviation as Therapy

First, I wanted to just extend an extreme amount of gratitude for the effort and most of all results; provided by both the IF development team (the Company) and this community! I did not anticipate finding such an active number of intelligent people so easily here and I am finally finding the time to join myself.

So, thank you!

I am quite enjoying my time piloting infinite flight and have enjoyed the bit of therapeutic vibe it provides in my day. Curious if anyone is around the KPDX / BTG area that would enjoy geeking out sometime. Additionally, if you’re a hardware tinkerer, let me know, as I am an active and avid developer that has identified quite a few projects I would like to contribute to or start.

Looking forward to advancing my aviation knowledge and giving back however I am able.

Cheers!

PS: Perhaps this is when I learn the standard trolling practice here.
PSS: I’ve noticed a number of VO/VA/ATC Verbal groups and I am curious if someone could PM me an invitation to any available discord, mattermost, or similar chat where this could discussion is able to be more… LIVE!

3 Likes

We aren’t able to PM you because your public profile is hidden.

@KennedyTurner thank you for letting me know! Updated preferences.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.