Korean meets Northwest Partnership!

Korean Air Virtual has been active since February the 4th 2018. Upon receiving approval ever since, we have been looking for partners and today,I’m glad to officially announce Korean Air’s first ever partnership with Northwest Virtual Airline. Northwest Airline after being approved and launched on the 14th of May 2018 too were looking for airlines to partner with.

After several meetings and discussions held with Northwest Virtual CEO, @KingWings, we agreed to start this partnership and we have several codeshares which are as follows below.

NOTE: Korean Air pilots have been granted to fly Northwest Virtual Airlines DC-10, our MD-11 (Delta Merger Livery) with 3 routes that include:

WSSS - KSEA
VTBS - EHAM
YSSY - KDTW

Meanwhile, Northwest pilots can choose to fly between the B747-8 and A380 along with 3 routes that include:

RKSI - PHNL
RKSI - OMDB
RKSI - EGLL

*Checkout Northwest’s Virtual thread for more details about their terms and conditions as well as their fleet and much more : Northwest Virtual Airlines | Fly the Horizon | Official Thread | Hub Additions!

With that, we are proud to announce this exciting journey together and share the joy together!

*Check out Korean Air’s thread for more information about the airline through here : Korean Air Virtual Official Thread - Excellent Flighting (Recruiting pilots and staff)

We hope to see y’all in the skies with us!

Fly the Horizon and Excellent Flighting,
Sincerely KALVA and NWVA.

5 Likes

No need to make an extra topic for it, just post it in your official thread, like every VA does. :)

9 Likes

This is really exciting! I’ve had a blast flying for Northwest Virtual as a pilot and can’t wait to expand my horizons with some Korean Virtual flights and aircraft.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.