A330-300
Korean airlines

This cockpit is gross

Rotating off for the last time😭😭😭😭

On down wind

Turning base

Short final

Reverse thrust deployed

YOU GONNA BR REPLACED BY A IPHONE AND A PENCIL(Pepsi can they are cooler but you still cool)

The last time I will see you we have had some great flights with you but we have to leave you for good at the bone yard🥺😭🥺😭

38 Likes

Truly this is a life changing storying… I will miss the pepsi can so much, as well as the Korean Air livery. Beautiful screenshots!

1 Like

Great photos, amazing tribute your doing. Btw the official name of the airline is actually Korean Airlines, not airways:) Just in case you got confused.

1 Like

Edited it!

1 Like

I still remember my Osaka–>Incheon flight with this bird back in June(08/06)
It was my first official interaction with ATC in the expert server

1 Like

Amazing photos!
Farewell to the Korean air A330 though 😢

2 Likes

Man I’m sure. It’s written as Korean Air on the airplane and the callsign of the airline is Korean Air, but the incorporation name of the company is Korean Airlines. That’s why it used to be KAL. I’ve checked all the facts, and one of my family actually works in Korean Air so I can tell you I ain’t wrong :) Both Korean Air and Korean Airlines work, but Korean Airways doesn’t. That was my point, so I think you might want to understand my intentions again before you reply :)

2 Likes

goodbye pepsi 😢

2 Likes

I am about to cry. We will never see this beautiful livery on the A330 ever again…

1 Like

I still remember my first long haul flight which happened to be with this livery, you will be missed.

1 Like

Since you guys will miss this bird so much, I suggest some of you to give this a vote, to make it happen again!

1 Like

Ooh ,I didn’t know that! Thanks for the information!😄

2 Likes

Good Bye My Old Friend …

4 Likes

not the pepsi thing again…

1 Like