Korean Air Virtual | Blue Skies, Blue Livery | 2024 Official Thread

“Elevate Dreams, Navigate Skies: Embark on Excellence with Korean Air Virtual.”

To join & fly with us, apply directly from the link below:

| IFVARB | WEBSITE | APPLY |

Messages From Our Staff Team

Message From CEO

• Dear valued members and aviation enthusiasts, I’m @Levi_Park

• As IFATC Trainer and KEVA CEO, I am dedicated to fostering an environment of growth, collaboration, and innovation. We strive to provide you with a realistic and immersive virtual aviation experience, offering a wide range of routes, aircraft, and training opportunities. Our dedicated staff and pilots are here to support you every step of the way, ensuring that your journey with us is both enjoyable and rewarding.

• At Korean Air Virtual, we embrace diversity and inclusion, welcoming individuals from all backgrounds and skill levels. Together, we will soar to new heights, explore the world’s most breathtaking destinations, and celebrate the art of aviation.

Message From COO

• Dear members of the Infinite Flight Community,

• I am writing as Scott Willis @IFSM2, the COO of Korean Air Virtual, I was drawn to this game ten years ago, not by the graphics, the amount of planes or the detail, but by the community and accessibility. I loved having a simulator that you could put in your pocket and take anywhere, as well as the developers who are constantly working to make this game meet our expectations.

• As well as the developers behind the scenes to make our simulator just that much more realistic, such as IFAssistant and DigitalCrew to name some examples. These add-on’s have made my gaming experience way more enjoyable because of the added realism. Another step towards realism would be joining a virtual airline.

• Which is why I now encourage you to join Korean Air Virtual, take your flying to the next level with us, fly our unique routes as well as our more popular ones, with our diverse fleet of aircraft I doubt you could ever get bored her a KEVA. Join our members and staff in the sky as you take that one step forward to realism.

• We await your presence in our community, and hope you pick KEVA.

Message From Routes Manager

• Dear IFC and all aviation lovers,

• I’m @Kaiya_0501, Korean Air Virtual Staff Member and Routes Manager. My interest and love for infinite flight has increased so much this year because of the community, being a part of IFATC and also joining Korean Air Virtual as it started up.

• There is so much fun to be had in this simulator by everyone regardless of their background. As we believe this and embrace everyone here at Korean Air Virtual. Virual Airlines open up a whole new level to this game. It gives reason and purpose to flights, it encourages you to explore places you havent thought of before. I can go on about the positives of VA’s and this game.

• Myself, Kaiya. I am a huge aviation fan, always happy to help or talk aviation or anything else. If you ever have any questions or want to talk, my DM’s on here are always there.

• I hope to see you in the skies soon.

Message From Social Media Manager

• Dear members of IFC,

• I’m @Calditaa, an IFATC & IFATC Tester, and Social Media Manager for KEVA. I became interested in Graphic Design and decided to take on this position because it allows me to pursue what I love, creating banners, photos, and more. I always strive to produce elegant designs and capture cool angles in photos.

• During most of my time on Infinite Flight, I engage in formations and pattern work, or I go to a staffed airport to facilitate a full load departure with a widebody aircraft. I’m not sure why, but I absolutely love doing it.

• Being in this position is a responsibility as I represent Korean Air Virtual, and I always give my best. It’s a first-time experience for me!

Message From Manager

• Dear members of the Infinite Community and aviation enthusiasts,

• I am writing as @Parker-Jin, the Manager of Korean Air Virtual. As someone who has been playing this game for quite long time, I was initially drawn to its impressive features and graphics. However, I soon realized that there was more to be gained from this virtual world.

• Through the use of tools like route finders and by following proper airline procedures such as departing and landing at appropriate airports and manuals, I was able to immerse myself in a more realistic experience. But the true key to love this game I believe was joining a virtual airline.

• I invite you to consider joining Korean Air Virtual and taking your flying skills to the next level. Learn from our dedicated members and staff, and share your thoughts and imagination with like-minded individuals.

• We eagerly await your presence and look forward to welcoming you into our community.

Our Missions

• Excellence in Aviation
    Our mission is to provide a realistic and immersive flying experience, replicating the professionalism and attention to detail of the real-world Korean Air. We aim to continuously improve our services, technology, and training to deliver nothing short of aviation excellence.

• Connecting the World
    One of our most important missions is to bring the world closer together through virtual aviation. We believe that aviation has the power to transcend borders, cultures, and distances. At Korean Air Virtual, we aspire to connect people, places, and experiences.

• Lifelong Learning and Growth
    Our mission at Korean Air Virtual extends beyond the cockpit. We are dedicated to fostering a culture of lifelong learning and personal growth among our members. Together, we aspire to reach new horizons and inspire a passion for aviation that lasts a lifetime."

1. Diverse Route Selection: Explore the world with Korean Air Virtual! We offer a diverse range of routes that allow you to fly to your dream destinations and experience different cultures.

2. Discover South Korea: Fly from our hub at Seoul Incheon International Airport (ICN/RKSI) and discover the beauty and culture of South Korea from the virtual skies.

3. Skyteam Partnerships: Enjoy the opportunity to fly not only with Korean Air Virtual but also with our codeshare partners, expanding your horizons and destinations.

4. Korean Air Routes: As part of our network, you have the chance to fly Korean Air, Korean Air Cargo routes and Jin Air, further enhancing your aviation experience.

5. Excellent Service: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to ensure quality and professionalism in every aspect of Korean Air Virtual.

6. Friendly Community: Join a welcoming and friendly community of aviation enthusiasts. Our experienced and mature members, including IFATC-certified controllers, are here to support you.

Executive Team

Staff Position Callsign
@Levi_Park CEO 001KE
@IFSM2 COO 002KE
@Kaiya_0501 Routes 003KE
@Calditaa Social Media 004KE
@BAK_UOV Crew Center 005KE

Management Team

Manager Position Callsign
@Kebab_Guy65 IT 006KE
@Parker-Jin Manager 007KE
@Mathieu_Price Cheif Event 008KE
@Alden_Hoang130 Event 009KE

Korean Air

Korean Air is our Korean flag carrier.
Similar to real world operations, operations are focused around our primary hub at Incheon International airport in Korea, featuring a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircrafts. Korean Air is a major player in the aviation sector. As of winter 2023, the company now flies to nearly 150 destinations worldwide.

Jin Air

Jin Air is a airline subsidiary of Korean Air. Similar to the real world airline, Jin Air operates the majority of domestic and Asian scheduled services to leisure destinations utilizing a fleet of aircraft. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and taking elegance to new heights.

Unfortunately, Jin Air livery does not exist in IF, so we use Generic livery

Fleet Picture List
Airbus 220-300 (Korean)

Airbus 380-800 (Korean)

Boeing 737-800 (JinAir - Generic)

Boeing 737-900 (Korean)

Boeing 787-9 (Korean)

Boeing 777-200ER (Korean)

Boeing 777-200ER (JinAir - Generic)

Boeing 777-300ER (Korean)

Boeing 777F (Korean)

Boeing 747-8 (Korean)

We are confident that our route database is the best. Check it out here!
Korean Air Route Database

List

Codeshare Partners

• Applicants must be 13 years or older.
  • Applicants must be grade 3 or above.
  • Applicants must have a valid pro Infinite Flight subscription.
  • Applicants must have a valid IFC account.
  • Applicants IFC account must be in good standing.
  • Applicants must not be on the IFVARB blacklist.
  • You agree to complete at least 1 flight hour per 2 months.
  • You own a legal copy of Infinite Flight simulator.
  • You must have a valid email address.
  • You must comply with all IFVARB / IFC / Discord / KEVA Regulations and policies.
  • It may take up to 48 hours for your application to be approved by Korean Air Virtual Staff.

To join & fly with us, apply directly from the link below:

| IFVARB | WEBSITE | APPLY |

Disclaimer

Founded August 1st, 2023
Commenced Operations September 4th, 2023

Korea Air Virtual is a Virtual Airline exclusively for the Infinite Flight platform. We have no affiliation with Korean Air or any subsidiary. All Korean Air Virtual trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced or displayed on this site remain the property of Korean Air Virtual.
→ Special word of thanks to @Calditaa and @Teized for helping us with the graphics!
→ Special mention to the IFVARB team for helping us get approved.
→ This thread was designed by @KoreanAirVirtual

26 Likes

It’s an honor to work for KEVA

2 Likes

Awesome new thread! Wishing KEVA the very best for 2024!

3 Likes

the pathway to excellence

5 Likes

What a beautiful thread! And, we are happy to be one of your partners. We wish your VA much success!👋

5 Likes

Great new thread @KoreanAirVirtual!

Good luck and all the best in your VA! 👊🏻🙂

4 Likes

Fly more blue in the blue sky!
Korean Air Virtual💙

5 Likes

Very nice thread @KoreanAirVirtual!

All the best to your VA☺️

4 Likes

Amazing thread KEVA!

3 Likes

Beautiful VA, beautiful livery, beautiful thread, beautiful Blue! Glad you guys are Skyteam partner!
Congrats Levi!

John

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you! ❤️

2 Likes

Happy new year!

1 Like

Loving the new thread! Looking sleek and unique, wishing a beautiful 2024 for the VA!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Event in Progress!!! Feel free to join 🇰🇷

1 Like

Hope to fly with you guys soon!

2 Likes

5 Likes

An honor to work with you <3

2 Likes

👀🎉

With best regards,
Michael
AFLV | CEO

3 Likes

Happy Lunar New Year!!! Have a nice holiday!

1 Like