Korean Air Lines 747-400

Korean Air Lines 747-400

Source

About the Korean Air 747-400

Korean Air operates a total of 2 current 747-400 passenger aircraft, having operated 18 others in the past. The 2 they still have are being stored along with the rest of the Korean Air 747-8s as a result of the on-going pandemic. They were last used on the ICN-DPS (Seoul to Denpasar) route the most during February, though operate a long list of other long haul, medium haul, and extremely short haul routes. The airline has a F12Y45C308 configuration (F means First Class, Y means Business Class, and C means Economy Seating, in this specific case, though the letters in configurations have different meanings depending on the airline) with a total of 365 seats.

Why Should We Have This Aircraft?

Korean Air is a well known airline with a largely diverse fleet, though only a few of their liveries are in IF. Some of the missing ones are the 737-800, 747-200, 787-8, 787-9, DC-10, DC-10F, and MD-11F. This is one of the more popular Korean Air liveries not in IF, and it would be nice to have for that reason.

This feature request is Moderator approved.

I might have to vote for this.

2 Likes

this is a good plane

2 Likes

I love the 747-400, I have used it many times, I would love to see a aircraft in a beautiful livery.

2 Likes

Since Korean Air is one of the few 747-400 operators in the world, it’s a good idea to have this livery as other airlines have already retired many 747-400s around the world. Korean Air has no plan to retire all the remaining 747-400s in its fleet so I would like to see it if this livery has been announced during the 747 rework.

1 Like