Korean Air A330-300

Although I am not a Korean,I still love this livery very much!The blue is really beautiful!
Here’s a picture from jetphotos.com

We need it back :(

8 Likes

Yes!We need it

3 Likes

The Korean Air livery was removed after the previous A330 rework.
Unsurprisingly, the IF team shouldn’t be adding it back.
😭😭😭

5 Likes

I see,but why?

1 Like

I also don’t know why the IF team removed the Korean Air livery. The reasons for this are known only to the IF team themselves.

6 Likes

Actually, the reasons for this are known, the main reason being that IF chose to model the Pratt & Whitney engines - unfortunately, Korean Air does not use PW engines.

6 Likes

Flip it, IF developed General Electric and their CF6 alongside Rolls Royce and their Trent 700 while excluding Pratt and Whitney and their PW4000 (Same reason AA wasn’t included, they also use PW’s)

3 Likes

So, I don’t expect the A330 in Korean Air livery to return to infinite flight. Of course, I would very much like it to come back.

3 Likes

We need it back 🙂

11 Likes

YES !!!
We need Korean Air Livery A330-300 comeback.

3 Likes

KoreanAir A333 comeback would be awesome😍 so many new routes to fly

2 Likes

It’s a pity that the IF team won’t re-add the A330-300 Korean Air livery to the game.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree

The older version of Airbus A330-300 has a Korean air livery, But the newer version will haven’t seen the long time ago.

1 Like

yes. Because the Korean Air livery has been removed since the last A330 rework. The reason is that the real-world Korean Air A330 does not use the PW Engine. The A330 in the infinite flight is made of the PW Engine model.

1 Like

Its Vice-Versea, Korean uses PW Engine and IF has other two versions

1 Like

Where can I vote to have this livery added? I’m surprised it isn’t in IF

At the top, should be a big blue button.

Well this aged badly…

1 Like