Korean Air 777-300ER

Yeeyyy road to 90.

1 Like

Keep fighting guys. We shall never surrender!

1 Like

We’re almost 90, this is just great. I hope I can fly with the Korean 77W next update.

2 Likes

You can’t enjoy this 3D without Korean Air 777-300ER!

1 Like

Please Vote Fir this 😭😭😭

2 Likes

I was doing ATC at RKSI on TS for more than one hour today, it was a pity to always spot the same bird which was the Korean Air B772 once the A333 and once thr A380 among a lot of airplanes seen there …
It would be cool if this B77W gets added, in addition to this it looks better and it’s more used than the B772 IRL (I guess)

Logical explanation the Korean Air B772 is the most reworked among all Korean Air airplanes on IF so people tend to use it mostly (/only) , the B77W is truly needed , as the ANA one. When I did ATC at Tokyo a lot of them were used and they look way better than the B772.

4 Likes

Yes that’s the point. I also think I saw you at the ATC 😳

2 Likes

Oh nice, btw I just cleared a vote for it because RKSI is now my new favorite airport to control (before it was LFPG or RJTT), I really love its buildings !
You can notice some B772 on the pics and it was a small part of all B772 that came
(I didn’t screenshot all of them).

The B77W>>>>>>>>

2 Likes

Almost 90 !!!

1 Like

100 votes, almost there!

If you’d like to see more pics click here 👇

5 Likes

Wee neeed Thissss

1 Like

We want this livery in IF.

2 Likes

We can Go to 100 !

1 Like

I’m sure this will get as many votes as Air India and/or ANA

I don’t have any votes left but this has my full support

4 Likes

We just need to keep sharing this so that it will increase the vote of this livery.

1 Like

Please Share For this

We can’t Enjoy 3D Without This 🥶

2 Likes

Please Vote For This …

2 Likes

Almoat 95 !!

2 Likes

Looking forward to flying this with the new 3D Incheon 👍

4 Likes

We Can’t Enjoy Without This 😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like