I’m in the ATC Recruiting process and I’m trying further develop my ATC skills so therefore I’ll be opening a range of Ground/Tower Frequencies to do so for the next couple of weeks. Please feel free to spawn and please be honest and make me aware of my mistakes if any.
Hi! I am not doing any flight at the moment. Still need any help?
Clear me to change frequency
Sorry stalled out there at the end
Thats okay, I saw you falling and knew it was a stall.
Feed back for you @Kobe_Tucker
- Progressive taxi is not needed especially if you are in expert server. Causes too much extra work
- you caught my taxi through grass, although do not taxi through grass would’ve been a better command then this is not a taxi way
- I would say you could’ve responded a bit quicker as the airspace wasn’t busy
- after take off I didn’t need a pattern entry
- I got no sequence after take off because I was supposed to go behind Q-Link
- I also got no pattern entry for my runway change to 34R
- after my clearances with new runways I got no traffic clearances just cleared for the option
- Transition was at a perfect altitude
Thanks for that, very much appreciated will take all those things into account moving forward. Much appreciated thank you.
Sorry, i had to leave because my mom just called me for chores. You did a good job! Good luck in the future!
Now closed, thanks to @CPT_Colorado & @The_Real_Plane_Spott for attending my first session and to the other few people who were there as well.
Thank you, see you around
All those willing to help me out feel free to come and join me in New Zealand at NZWN on Training Server I’ll be on Ground/Tower for about 30 minutes from now.
Hey bro from hawkes bay new zealand i love this are you open i will come down and might do NZWN-NZCH
Yes, I’m open at NZWN feel free to perform touch and goes and stuff so I can practice. I use to live in Wellington but currently in Christchurch.
Alright sweet as mate i willl see what flight i will do but yep
I will be flying around the air space but doing some checks on the Air New Zealand a320
ok all good, not very busy atm