KMCO/ Orlando Intl Airport

I was trying to fly from KMCO to EGKK with a 777W through British Airways and I wanted to spawn at Terminal C but there was no way it would let me spawn there so I used a different gate and went to see where Terminal C was and I found it and it looks like its meant to be used but im unable to. Is this an issue or was it meant to be like that?

1 Like

I think, thatโ€™s a litlle IF glitch, it will be improved next uptade, that happened few month ago at Frankfurt. You canโ€™,t do anything for avoiding this i believe. And did you try the B777-200 ? You can, if you are suspicious, restart your device, or clear scenery cash, or reinstall IF.

1 Like

Are you in IFAET?

no im not sure what that is

1 Like

Terminal C was still a work in progress when Orlando was released and is currently being worked upon. Hopefully that clears your doubts ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Infinite flight airport editing team, Iโ€™m in it and if an airport is being worked on there will be missing parts. EX: While EWR was being worked on, I could spawn in there but there would be missing things like gates or taxiways.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.